2017 World Citizen Talent Scholarships for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands , and applications are submitted till 31 March 2017. Hague University offers talent scholarships for international (Non-EEA) students. Students from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam are also not eligible. 54 scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students. Scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2016-2017 academic year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Hague University | Netherlands
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Hague University
Deadline: 31 March 2017.
Funded By: Hague University,
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017 World Citizen Talent Scholarships are targeted for International students (outside the European Union and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
‣ Award No: 54 (one-time) scholarships are available to prospective bachelor degree students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree
students for the 2016 academic year. Our university is an educational
united nations of 150 nationalities, where everyone speaks English.
You will be taught by both local and international lecturers which
will enrich your study period.
‣ 54 (one-time) World Citizen Talent Scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2016 academic year.
‣ Our university is an educational united nations of 150 nationalities, where everyone speaks English.
‣ You will be taught by both local and international lecturers which will enrich your study period.
‣ The Hague is the perfect home for our university, it is an international city that deserves its title – The International City of Peace & Justice.
‣ The vibrant seaside resort of Scheveningen, the historic city centre, international diplomatic community and businesses all add to its international atmosphere. We are seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
‣ If this sounds like you then check if you are eligible below and apply, all you need to do is complete the application form and write an essay of 950 to 1100 words that would convince us to award you the scholarship.
You come from outside
the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein,
Switzerland or Surinam);
‣ You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any programmes of The Hague University of Applied Sciences;
‣ You are a first year student joining one of our bachelor programmes ;
‣ You will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate;
‣ You have never applied for this scholarship before;
‣ You have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March 2016
Selection Criteria for World Citizen Talent Scholarships
‣ The university has appointed a committee to judge all essays. The judges will select the 54 students whose essays will have impressed them most and award the scholarships to them.
‣ The decision of the jury will be binding. You will be informed about the results via email before 15 May 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
Step 1 – First apply to the Bachelor programme of your choice
Step 2 – Write an essay: When writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Check the essay guidelines before you start writing.
Step 3 – Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 15 October 2016 – 31 March 2017.
Applications are due on 31
forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
is important to read the application procedure, and visit the
official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how
to apply for
2017, BACHELOR, Free Scholarships , International, Netherlands, scholarships, March Deadline