2016 WIMM Prize PhD Studentships at University of Oxford in UK , and applications are submitted till 9 January 2016 . The MRC Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine (WIMM) offers fully funded 4-year Prize PhD (DPhil) studentships available to start in October 2016 . These studentships are open to outstanding students of any nationality. The duration of award is 4 years. Studentships are fully funded for 4 years and include a stipend of £18,000pa, University and College fees. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Oxford | UK
are offered for PhD level of study at University of Oxford.
of the subjects offered by the university
January 2016 .
Groups): 2016 WIMM
Prize PhD Studentships are targeted
for Students of any nationality
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of award is 4 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Studentships are fully funded for 4 years and include a stipend of £18,000pa, University and College fees.
‣ The MRC Weather all Institute of Molecular Medicine (WIMM) has fully funded 4-year Prize PhD (DPhil) studentships available to start in October 2015.
‣ These W
I M M Prize PhD Studentships are open to outstanding students of
‣ Interviews will be held on the 25 and 26 January 2016 .
shortlisted applicants will be invited to visit the Institute on one
of these dates.
‣ This will be for the whole day and will comprise a 30 minute interview (including a 5 minute presentation on their undergraduate or MSc research project), a tour of the WIMM and meeting potential supervisors.
‣ Overseas candidate interviews will be conducted via Skype.
‣ must have a First Class or 2.1 degree (UK) or the equivalent degree from an overseas university (EU/overseas students can contact the National Academic Recognition Information Centre (UK NARIC) to work out the equivalency of their degree.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted till via online.
‣ Specific details required in the application form:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 9 January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.