2016 UQ Merit Scholarships in Music for Undergraduate Students in Australia , and applications are submitted till 31 October 2015. University of Queensland is inviting applications for UQ merit scholarships in music for undergraduate students. Students applying for entry to the Bachelor of Music (Honours), the Bachelor of Music (Honours) / Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music (Honours / Bachelor of Science or the Bachelor of Music (Honours) / Bachelor of Education are encouraged to apply. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Queensland | Australia
Level: undergraduate degree
Deadline: 31 October 2015
Funded By: University of Queensland, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 UQ Merit Scholarships are targeted for Australian, New Zealand and International Students can apply for these scholarships.
‣ No. of awards: 5 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarship is offered for one year.
‣Value of Scholarship : Scholarship has a value of $6,000.
‣ In 2015 the University will be awarding 5 2015 UQ Merit Scholarships , valued at $6000 for the first year of study, for Year 12 school leavers and gap year students who are keen to pursue studies and a career in music.
‣ Students applying for entry to the Bachelor of Music (Honours), the Bachelor of Music (Honours) / Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music (Honours / Bachelor of Science or the Bachelor of Music (Honours) / Bachelor of Education are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online (Online Application Form ).
‣ Please complete the application form under the Academic Scholarship Program. Applicants will need to list the Bachelor of Music (QTAC code 723002) or the Bachelor of Music/Bachelor of Arts (QTAC code 723302) as their first and / or second QTAC preference to be eligible for consideration.
‣ Applicants are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 October 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.