2017 University of Newcastle Doctor Scholarships for International Students , and applications are submitted till 29-JAN-2017. University of Newcastle is offering up to five doctor scholarships per year with a $3,000 for the coursework Juris Doctor (JD) program. Scholarships are available for pursuing Juris Doctor (JD) Program at University of Newcastle in Australia. These scholarships provide $3,000.00 for an International student studying the Juris Doctor Program. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): University of Newcastle in Australia | Australia
Level: Juris Doctor (JD) Program
Field(s): Business and Law
Funded By: University of Newcastle, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017 University of Newcastle Doctor Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: : Up to 4 scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers:Four (4) scholarships will be offered in 2017; two (2) will be available for International Students and two (2) available for Domestic students. These scholarships will provide a benefit of $2000 payable in two lump sums following the census date of each semester.
‣ This scholarship was established in 2013 to provide up to five students per year with a $2,000 for the coursework Juris Doctor (JD) program that will commence in the Law School in 2015.
an International student.
‣ Be enrolled full-time
‣ Be enrolled in the Juris Doctor (JD) Program in the Faculty of Business and Law
Selection criteria for 2017 University of Newcastle Doctor Scholarships
of the successful candidate will be on the basis of:
Scholarship Application Method
should be submitted via online application process.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 29-JAN-2017
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759
and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to
read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link
found below) for detailed information on how to apply