University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund in Netherlands , and applications are submitted before 1st of December. University of Groningen through its Eric Bleumink fund offers talent grant for the students of developing countries. Grants are available for pursuing master programme, master (MSc/MA/LL.M.) and PhD programme at University of Groningen. The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme. To be nominated the student needs to be (conditionally) admitted to one of the Master’s programmes. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):University of Groningen | Netherlands
programme, Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.), PhD programme
subjects offered by the University of Groningen.
Deadline: before 1st of December
Bleumink Fund, University of Groningen, Netherlands
University of Groningen Talent Grant
is targeted for Developing Countries : Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia,
Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi,
Cambodia, Cameroon,, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, El
Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gambia,
Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti,
Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo,
Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali,
Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal,
Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Korea, Dem. Rep., Timor-Leste, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Congo (Rep.), Côte d’Ivoire, Kyrgyz Republic, Micronesia (Federated States), Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme. For Ph.D programmes , the grants will usually be awarded for a maximum period of four years. Part of the research should be conducted in the home country and part in Groningen.
‣ Scholarship covers: The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
‣ University of Groningen offers Talent Grant for Developing Countries through the Eric Bleumink fund.
‣ The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
Notifications of 2016 University of Groningen Talent Grant results
‣ The Board of the Eric Bleumink Fund will take a decision during their meeting in March. The studyprogramme and the candidate will both be informed on the decision taken by the Board.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To be nominated the student needs to be (conditionally) admitted to one of the Master’s programmes. Nominations will be handled by the admissions officers.
‣ Master’s degree programmes:
‣ Scholarship Application Due DAte:
The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.Only applicants that have received a (conditional) admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.