2017 University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships in New Zealand , and applications are submitted till 15 January (April intake) 1 June (September intake) University of Auckland is offering Masters Scholarships for international students. The recipient must be enrolled and have paid the fees or arranged to pay the fees for full-time study in Masters of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing or Master of Professional Accounting degree at the University of Auckland Business School. One or more scholarships will be awarded for a period of up to one year and each will be of the value of up to $30,000. The basis of selection will be academic merit and a written statement. Preference may be given to students not receiving other financial assistance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | New Zealand
International Business, Marketing, or Professional Accounting degree.
Deadline: 15 January (April intake) 1 June (September intake)
of Auckland, New Zealand
Groups): University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships
are targeted for international
‣ Award No: One or more masters scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These masters scholarships are offered for up to 1 year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of each scholarship is up to $30,000.
‣ The 2017 University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships were established in 2013 and are funded by the University of Auckland Business School.
‣ The main purpose of the Scholarships is to support international students to gain the skills and knowledge required to launch a business career by completing a Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing, Master of Applied Finance or Master of Professional Accounting degree at the University of Auckland Business School.
‣ A key objective is to enhance the diversity of the class profile.
‣ The take up of a Scholarship may be deferred for up to one intake. The Scholarships are tenable by international students only.
Selection Criteria for 2017 University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships
‣ The basis of selection will be academic merit and a written statement. Preference may be given to students not receiving other financial assistance.
‣ Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of applying is Online Application
‣ Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply. Then click on the blue “Apply here” button and complete the online application form.
Scholarship applications will usually open around 6 weeks before the closing date. We recommend you check the form early for any request sections, in case a referee or supervisor is required to support your application and to familiarise yourself with the form. Apart from any sections that are sent to a referee to endorse, you can go in to your form and amend your answers for all other sections up to the closing date. All sections (including any request sections) must be submitted by the closing date, which is midnight on the specified date (unless stated otherwise). We recommend you do not have two different scholarship applications open within the same browser.
Outcomes are determined by a selection committee and are usually notified around six weeks after the closing date
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January (April intake) 1 June (September intake)
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.