2017 University College Lillebaelt Scholarships for Non-EU Students in Denmark , and applications are submitted till 1st May . University College Lillebaelt is pleased to offer scholarships for non-EU students for the year 2017. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree program me. The university’s aim is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education. University College Lillebaelt offers education programmes contributing to the ongoing development of society and is happy to welcome international students If applicants want to enroll as a full time ordinary student, they must be able to speak Danish fluently and otherwise meet the same requirements as Danish students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | Denmark
Level: Undergraduate degree programme.
Field(s): Applicants can only apply for the scholarship to study at the Department of Social Education, the Department of Teacher Education or the Department of Nursing. All three departments are located in Odense.
Deadline: 1st May
Funded By: University College Lillebaelt
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017 University College Lillebaelt Scholarships are targeted for Citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland is eligible to apply for this Scholarship programme.
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration:
‣ Scholarship covers: This will cover tuition and contribute to living expenses while studying at UCL. The scholarship covers the tuition fee for one semester (4 months), and additionally applicants will receive approximately 6000 DKK each month to contribute to their living expenses.
‣ University College Lillebaelt is pleased to offer 2017 university college lillebaelt scholarships for non-EU students for the year 2017. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
‣ The university’s aim is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education.
‣ University College Lillebaelt offers education programmes contributing to the ongoing development of society and is happy to welcome international students
‣ If applicants want to enroll as a full time ordinary student, they must be able to speak Danish fluently and otherwise meet the same requirements as Danish students.
to participate in one of the above-mentioned courses
citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or
in a full degree higher education programme in their home
country related to either nursing, social education or teacher
Applicants are not eligible to apply for a scholarship if they:
studying in Denmark on the grounds of a bilateral exchange agreement
‣ have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizenship
‣ have been granted a residence permit at the time of the application admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9a, and who is a citizen of a country that is not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement
‣ are a student who is eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish Law regarding the State Education Fund
‣ are from an EU applicant country such as Turkey.
Admission Requirement ( 2017-university-college-lillebaelt-scholarships )
‣ It is important to stress that all of our full degree bachelor programmes are taught in Danish, and if they want to enroll as a full time ordinary student, applicants must be able to speak Danish fluently and otherwise meet the same requirements as Danish students.
English language/Test Requirements: Applicants have to provide:
‣ High school transcripts documenting level of English, grade achieved, and if possible number of hours taken.
‣ Documentation of any English language proficiency tests they may have taken (TOELF, IELTS, and CAE etc.)
‣ Any further documentation of their English proficiency such as courses, longer stays in English speaking countries etc.
‣ Once we have evaluated their documentation of English proficiency, we may call they for a phone interview to ensure that their level is sufficient to study at University College Lillebælt.
Scholarship Application Method
mode of application is online. Applicants can apply through the
The deadline for applying is 1 May 2017 where you may apply for scholarships for studies in the autumn 2017. You apply for the scholarship at the same time you apply for studies via the on-line MoveON application. Any applications recieved after this deadline will be declined.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship, requirements and procedures or the study programmes, please feel free to contact us anytime at the above-mentioned email address.
If any of the above enclosures (files) are missing, your application will NOT be taken into consideration for the scholarship. Nor if you apply after the deadline.
All enclosures (files) must be pdf files in order to be considered for the scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st May.
‣ To ensure that only highly qualified students are granted the scholarship, UCL requires applicants to prepare and submit all of the following:
Once we have evaluated your documentation of English proficiency, we may call you for a phone interview to ensure that your level is sufficient to study at University College Lillebælt.
You are exempt from documenting your English skills if you are currently pursuing a degree in one of the following countries: USA, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.