2016 Sie Fellowship is administered by the Sié Chéou-Kang Center for International Security and Diplomacy at the Korbel School. Applications are open until January 15. The Sié Fellowship is a two-year, free-tuition scholarship to the Korbel School of International Studies. The scholarship is awarded in International Security & Diplomacy at Master's level at the University of Denver in USA. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Denver | USA
Field(s): The scholarship is awarded in International Security & Diplomacy at University of Denver in USA.
Deadline: January 15th
Funded By: University of Denver
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Sie Fellowship is targeted for USA and international applicants.
‣ Award No: Each year ten outstanding master’s degree-seeking students from the US and abroad will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of the scholarship awarded to Sié Fellows is two academic years, with reallocation for the second year contingent upon satisfactory academic performance (3.25 GPA or higher).
‣ Scholarship covers: The Sié Fellowship is a two-year, free-tuition scholarship to the Korbel School of International Studies.
2016 Sie Fellowship Fellows program is administered by the Sié
Chéou-Kang Center for International Security and Diplomacy at the
‣ It is built on the recognition that national and international leadership will be an essential element in the world’s efforts to resolve the international challenges of this new century.
‣ Through guided research, course work, mentorship, and opportunities to interact with faculty and policy-makers, Sié Fellows emerge from the program ready for significant careers in global leadership and service.
‣ They also leave the Korbel School as a tight-knit cohort that forms the basis for a life-long professional network. Sié Fellow alumni hold leadership positions in business, government, and civic society.
‣ Sié Fellows are given a number of opportunities through each academic year to meet personally with the high-ranking figures that visit Korbel. This has included meetings with former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright speakers that present in the Public Diplomacy Speaker Series, and many more.
fellowship is highly selective and is granted to applicants that have
superior academic credentials and significant work experience in the
are required to apply
Applications are due on January
forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
is important to read the application procedure, and visit the
official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how