2016 RSM MBA Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands There are four applications round: 1 May 2015, 01 July 2015, 01 October 2015 and 01 December 2015. Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University is offering MBA scholarships for international students. These scholarships are applicable for the international full-time MBA Programme commencing January 2016. Two types of scholarships are awarded: RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship and RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award. Each RSM MBA Diversity scholarship will be awarded as a €10,000 tuition fee waiver. Dean’s Assistance awards are available with a value of up to 50% offered as a MBA tuition fee waiver. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University | Netherlands
Level: Full-time MBA Programme
Field(s): Business Administration
Deadline: There are four applications round: 1 May 2015, 01 July 2015, 01 October 2015 and 01 December 2015.
Funded By: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 RSM MBA Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: One RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship will be awarded per round and a number of RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance awards will be available per round.
‣ Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship covers: Each RSM MBA Diversity scholarship will be awarded as a €10,000 tuition fee waiver. Dean’s Assistance awards are available with a value of up to 50% offered as a MBA tuition fee waiver.
‣ Financing your MBA can be a challenge. RSM offers numerous scholarships to candidates that have been accepted onto the Full-time MBA programme.
‣ Candidates may apply for multiple scholarships but can only be awarded one and are offered discretionary by the RSM Scholarship Awards Committee.
‣ Two types of 2016 RSM MBA Scholarships are awarded: RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship and RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award.
‣ Any MBA candidate that has submitted their MBA Programme Application by 1 May 2015 and if offered a place on International Full-time MBA Programme commencing January 2016 is eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for 2016 RSM MBA Scholarships
‣ The RSM MBA Awards Committee will assess the merit of your Dean’s Assistance Award application on the basis of the documents received and your MBA Programme application to the International Full-time MBA Programme.
‣ The RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship is merit-based and thus the RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application.
‣ For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
‣ The winner will be formally notified within six weeks after the application deadline with an Award letter and Terms & Conditions which will need to be duly signed and returned to the Financial Aid Office as confirmation to accept the scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Candidates who wish to be considered for this Dean’s Assistance award must provide:
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : There are four applications round: 1 May 2015, 01 July 2015, 01 October 2015 and 01 December 2015.
‣ Note: Candidates may only submit one application to the RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award and RSM Scholarship. If applying to this application round, you will not be eligible to apply to any other rounds.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.