2016 Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships in UK , and applications are submitted till 18 March 2016. Applications are invited for Pershing Square Scholarship to pursue Oxford 1+1 MBA programme. The Oxford 1+1 MBA is a unique, two-year postgraduate experience that combines the depth of a specialised, one-year Master’s degree with the breadth of a top-ranking, one-year MBA. The scholarship provides funding for up to five scholars per year to cover the tuition, college and living expenses of the MBA year of study of the Oxford 1+1 MBA. Candidates will be invited to apply for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship once they have been accepted to the Oxford 1+1 MBA. Full details
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
pursuing Oxford 1+1 MBA programme that combines the depth of a
specialised, one-year Master’s degree with the breadth of a
top-ranking, one-year MBA.
are awarded within the following departments: Centre
for Criminology: MSc Criminology and Criminal
Justice; Department of Computer Science: MSc in Computer
Science; Department of Education: MSc Education (Child
Development and Education), MSc Education (Comparative and
International Education), MSc Education (Higher Education) and
MSc Education (Learning and Technology); Department of
Sociology: MSc in Sociology; Department of Social Policy and
Intervention: MSc in Comparative Social Policy and MSc in
Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy
Evaluation; Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology:
MSc in Social Anthropology, MSc Visual, Material and Museum
Anthropology, MSc Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology and
Msc Migration Studies; Oxford Internet Institute: MSc in
Social Science of the Internet; School of Geography and the
Environment: MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management,
MSc in Environmental Change and Management, MSc in Nature,
Society and Environmental Policy and MSc in Water Science,
Policy and Management; School of Interdisciplinary Area Studies
MSc African Studies, MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies , MSc in Contemporary India, MSc in Modern Japanese Studies, MSc Latin American Studies and MSc Russian and East European Studies and Faculty of History: MSc Economic and Social History.
March 2016 .
Pershing Square Foundation
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships are targeted for
UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
scholarships are offered per year.
is awarded for the MBA year of study of the Oxford 1+1 MBA.
Oxford Pershing Square graduate scholarship provides funding for up
to five scholars per year to cover the tuition, college and living
expenses of the MBA year of study of the Oxford 1+1 MBA.
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Scholars are
extraordinary individuals with a passion for tackling world-scale
issues while delivering sustainable and scalable impact.
‣ In the 21st Century, Pershing Square Scholars will re-define what it means to be a transformative global leader.
Pershing Square Foundation has endowed up to five scholarships per
year, which support extraordinary individuals in developing and
realising their potential as future global leaders by fully funding
the MBA year of the Oxford 1+1 programme.
will be invited to apply for the Pershing Square Graduate
Scholarship once they have been accepted to the Oxford 1+1 MBA.
Combination of academic and leadership potential.
Strong personal character.
Experience, aptitude and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges.
Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill this intention.
‣ Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with the scholarship selection panel, as per the deadlines below: Interview will be from 8-9 June 2015 and final decision will be announced by 22 June 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Interested applicants should complete the MBA , Online Application selecting 1+1 under the programme of interest. In addition they will need to fill the relevant application form for the MSc of their choice.
‣ If you are admitted into the 1+1 programme, you will be invited to apply for a Pershing Square Scholarship by submitting a short statement outlining “How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person”.
‣ Please be aware that when they submit their application, in addition to their essay questions, they will be asked to submit an essay relevant to the scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The last deadline to submit applications to the 1+1 programme is 18 March 2016 (Stage 4). However, please note some MSc programmes will close their applications by 9 or 23 January 2016 .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.