2016 NISF Scholarships for Foreign Students at Japanese Universities in Japan , and applications are submitted till November 1, 2015. Nitori International Scholarship Foundation offers scholarships for foreign students to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree program at Japanese Universities. Scholarships will be available to undergraduate students who are 26-year-old and to graduate students who are 28 years (born after April 2, 1986). Scholarship is worth of ¥ 110,000 per month (some students who are in high ranks of selection, can receive 150,000 yen per month). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at Japanese Universities | Japan
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Japanese Universities.
Deadline: November 1, 2015.
Funded By: Nitori International Scholarship Foundation, Japan
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 NISF Scholarships are targeted for International students (non-Japanese)
‣ No. of awards: Around 150 new students will be accepted.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarships will be awarded for up to two years (paid until the final year of enrollment course).
‣Value of Scholarship : Scholarship is worth of ¥ 110,000 per month. (Some students who are in high ranks of selection, can receive 150,000 yen per month).
‣ Nitori International Scholarship Foundation aids foreign students from around the world and Japanese students with principles and outstanding academic achievements but who have difficulty pursuing studies due to financial reasons by providing them with scholarships and residential facilities, while contributing to the mutual friendship with each country and cultivate the human resources.
‣ A person who has the nationality of outside Japan Or “College Student” and “school”, Eligibility of applicants stage: a person who has an address in Japan.
‣ Enrolled grade-course: Undergraduate: from April 1, 2016, a person who is enrolled as regular students in the third and fourth years of undergraduate study; Graduate students: from April 1, 2016, a person who is enrolled as regular students in one-two years of graduate school (master’s degree). 1 – 2 years of “doctoral program”, a person who is enrolled in one-two years of “Master Dr. continuous course” is also possible applicants.
‣ Academic and health: is excellent in both academic, person, it is healthy. In addition, is capable enough to be willing transduction by the Japanese, who can contribute to the friendship between the international and international understanding.
‣ Successful candidates and their universities will be notified the result in early April, 2016 (tentative schedule).
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on November 1, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.