2016 NGS Scholarship (NGSS) for International Students at NUS in Singapore , and applications are submitted till 15th May 2015. National University of Singapore is offering PhD scholarship for international students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research in Singapore. Applicants must graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours or equivalent qualification. The scholarships will provide monthly stipend of S$3,200 up to 4 years of the PhD studies or up to date of graduation and as well as computer, book and conference allowance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): the National University of Singapore | Singapore
Level: PhD programme
Field(s): in all subjects offered by
Deadline: 15th May 2015
Funded By: National University of Singapore
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): NGS Scholarship is targeted for Students from any country
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: NGS Scholarship will be offered for 4 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Monthly stipend of S$3,200 will be given up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier.
‣ The NGS Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research. The terms for the NGS Scholarship are being reviewed.
‣ Opens worldwide.
‣ Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
‣ Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications. -GRE is compulsory for students applying from overseas. Only strongly recommended for graduates from local institutions, e.g. NUS or NTU.
‣ TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
Notification for 2016 NGS Scholarship
‣ Applicants will be notified on the confirmed receipt of your application package within approximately 4 weeks after the respective application closing dates.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on15th May 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.