2016 MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship at University of Auckland in New Zealand ,and applications are submitted till 31/03/2016 . University of Auckland invites domestic and international students to apply for PhD scholarship. Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses available at University of Auckland Business School. One Scholarship will be awarded annually, for a period of up to three years and will be of the value of a tax-free stipend of up to $25,000 per annum. The Scholarship will be paid as a fortnightly stipend. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Auckland, | New Zealand
Level: PhD degree level
Field(s): any of the courses available at University of Auckland Business School.
Deadline: 31/03/2016 & 31/03/2017
Funded By: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship is targeted for domestic and international students.
‣ Award No: Up to 5 Scholarship will be awarded annually.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship will be awarded for a period of up to three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship will be of the value up to $27,000 per annum.
2016 MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship
was established in 2009 and is funded by the MSA Charitable Trust.
main purpose of the Scholarship is to fund postgraduate students who
are admitted to the PhD programme at The University of Auckland
Business School to undertake research on a topic which is judged by
the selection committee to have the potential to impact on New
Zealand business and/or business development in a globalising world.
will commence from the doctoral registration date or the date
nominated by the Faculty and approved by the Scholarships
Sub-Committee (whichever is the later date).
Selection Criteria for 2016 MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship
basis of selection will be potential academic merit; an assessment of
the quality of the proposed topic of the research and its potential
impact on New Zealand business and/or business development; and an
assessment of the applicant’s ability to complete the thesis in a
will also be given to leadership potential, potential contribution to
industry, past study and experience in areas relevant to the proposed
topic, written and verbal communication capabilities, interpersonal
abilities, project management skills and demonstrated skills as a
‣ Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Please note, Scholarships usually open for application approximately 6 weeks before the closing date.
‣ Applications are made to the Scholarships Office.
‣ Click on the application link to apply.
‣ The timing of the availability of the Scholarship will be advertised from time to time. It is strongly recommended that potential applicants discuss the Scholarship with the Director of the PhD Programme prior to making an application.
‣ Scholarships are due on 31/03/2016
Application forms and
guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.