2017 Mawista Scholarship for Students Studying Abroad with a Child , and applications are submitted till 15 January 2017. Applications are invited for Mawista Scholarship from students studying abroad with a child. The focus is there on applicant’s history/career, their personality and personal background but not on the grade point average or the duration of the study. International students with a child who are going to manage their studies in Germany also have the possibility to apply for the scholarship. Jury selects five finalists which are selected through public vote. The winner of the scholarship will receive a monthly scholarship of 500 Euro during a 12-month period. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany (international students) and Abroad (German students)
students to complete their studies abroad.
Groups): 2017 Mawista Scholarship is
targeted for students from all over the world can apply for this
‣ Award No: Jury selects five finalists. A winner of the five selected finalists will be chosen through public vote.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for a period of one year.
winner of the scholarship will receive a monthly scholarship of 500
Euro during a 12-month period. That way, you will have more time
to take care of your child.
‣ Variety enriches the education infrastructure this is also the motto for the new scholarship of MAWISTA.
‣ That’s why we would like to offer the Mawista Scholarship to a person studying abroad with a child. One semester, or even the complete study abroad, is going to be more and more popular and gives many students the opportunity to let their dreams of living abroad come true and also to get some advantages for their future career.
‣ But the study, a foreign country and a child is a real challenge; it doesn’t matter if you are in a partnership or if you are a single parent. Studying with a child means to have more additional stress.
‣ It is a big challenge and requires a lot of organizational skills. Every student has to organize his/her studies. The student has to find a suitable flat, to pass the exams and to find a position for the practical semester.
‣ Further he has to handle the foreign language. For students with a child there is still one question left – who is going to take care of my child? This is certainly the most important question which has to be answered before going to study abroad.
‣ That means, you have to inform yourself where you can find a childcare in the place you are going to stay and how much it will cost. For MAWISTA it is very important to promote especially young people with a child who decided to study abroad.
‣ The focus is on your history/career, your personality and your personal background but not on the grade point average or the duration of the study. Tell us why you should be the one who should be promoted and how you are going to manage your daily life.
focus is on history/career, personality and personal background but
not on the grade point average or the duration of the study.
winner of the five selected finalists will be chosen through public
vote starting from 01.02.2017 until 15.02.2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January 2017.
forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
is important to read the application procedure, and visit the
official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how
to apply for