2016 Lund University Global Scholarship Programme in Sweden , and applications are submitted till 15 January 2016. Applications are invited for Lund University Global Scholarship available for the citizens of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland). Students must have applied for Bachelor’s or Master's level studies for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS). Scholarship grants may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship percentage awarded depends on budget available to the programme/faculty. The scholarship is selective, competitive and merit-based. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Lund University | Sweden
subjects available at Lund University
Lund University, Sweden
Lund University Global Scholarship
is targeted for Students from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland)
are eligible for this Lund University Global Scholarship.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship grants may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship percentage awarded depends on budget available to the programme/faculty. It has no reflection on the students’ academic level of excellence. Please note that scholarships are toward tuition fees only and that living costs are not covered. Scholarship recipients must still be able to fund their living costs, as per the requirements of the Swedish Migration Board.
‣ As a top 100 university and ranked in the top 0.4% of universities in the world, Lund University attracts high achieving students from across the globe. The Lund University Global Scholarship programme seeks to recognise these students by awarding academic excellence grants.
‣ You must be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are required to pay a tuition fee.
‣ You have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS).
Selection Criteria for 2016 Lund University Global Scholarship
‣ The selection process for scholarships is undertaken in parallel with the programme/course selection process.
‣ Priority will be given to students with high academic performance, who are assessed as a good fit for the programme and who demonstrate a strong commitment and desire to study at Lund University.
‣ As the scholarship is merit-based only, no consideration is taken of the students’ financial needs in the selection process.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply for a Lund University Global Scholarship, you must first apply for the programme(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University using the online, national application website, during the application period.
‣ Once you have made a complete application to a degree programme or free-standing courses of at least 30 ECTS credits and paid the application fee, you will receive information about how to apply for the scholarship. For autumn 2016 studies, this will be communicated to applicants after the application period to their programmes is over, i.e. in early February.
‣ As part of this online application, you need to upload your scholarship ‘motivation letter’ (maximum 600 words).
‣ Please note that the scholarship “motivation letter” is different from any statement of purpose you may be required to submit as part of your programme application documents.
‣ Your scholarship personal “motivation letter” should explain why your academic performance and reasons for applying to Lund University make you an appropriate recipient for a Lund University Global Scholarship.
‣ You can only apply for one Lund University Global Scholarship per programme or free-standing course. However, it is still possible for you to apply to other scholarships, such as (for example) the Swedish Institute scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on15 January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.