2016 LJMU Roscoe International Scholarships for Masters Students in UK , and applications are submitted till 6 June 2016. Liverpool John Moores University is awarding international scholarships for one year taught Masters programme at the University. The scholarships will consist of full tuition fee waiver worth up to £12,000. In order to be considered for this scholarship applicants must have an overall English IELTS score of 7.0 (with a minimum score of 6.5 in each component) or recognised equivalent. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU)| UK
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): all subjects available at LJMU.
Deadline: 5 June 2016
Funded By: Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU), UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 LJMU Roscoe International Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: 8 international scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for one year
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships will consist of full tuition fee waiver worth up to £12,000.
‣ The University will be awarding eight 2016 LJMU Roscoe International Scholarships , comprising a full tuition fee waiver worth up to £12,000, to exceptional international students accepted onto a one year taught Masters programme at the University.
an overall English IELTS score of 7.0 (with a minimum score of 6.5 in
each component) or recognised equivalent
‣ be a self-funded student
‣ have a valid offer to study a Masters programme at LJMU in September 2016
‣ complete the scholarship application form
‣ The mode of applying is online ( https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/study/international-students/financing-your-study/scholarship-application-form ) .
applying for an LJMU scholarship you must have firstly made an
application to study at LJMU and be in receipt of an offer from the
University, otherwise your application will be rejected.
‣ Applicants are also required to have the specified English language requirement in advance of making a scholarship application.
Applications are due on 5 June
Application forms and
guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.