2017 Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships in Sweden , and applications are submitted til 16 January 2017. Applications are invited for Karolinska Institutet Scholarships available for Swedish and international students for 2017-18 academic year. These scholarships are awarded to excellent students who have been admitted to KI’s Global both starting autumn 2017. The scholarships cover the tuition fee cost, not living expenses, and only for studies at Master’s level. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Sweden
are awarded for Master’s Programme in Global Health;
Bioentrepreneurship; Biomedicine; Public Health Sciences; Health
Informatics; Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Toxicology.
Funded By: Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships are targeted for both Swedish and international students.
limited number of scholarships will be awarded.
Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships cover the
tuition fee cost, not living expenses, and only for studies at
Institutet offers a limited number of tuition fee scholarships to
excellent students who have been admitted to KI’s Global Master’s
Programmes starting autumn 2016.
that if you are awarded a scholarship, it only covers the
tuition fee/part of the tuition fee. Travel, living and other
expenses must be met by other funding.
‣ have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen) from an internationally recognised university.
‣ be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
‣ The selection process is based on applicant’s CV and qualifications that will be evaluated in connection with the application for a KI study programme.
‣ Scholarship awardees will be notified via email in the first week of April 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply with this application form
The selection process is based on applicant's CV and qualifications that will be evaluated in connection with the application for a KI study programme. Scholarship awaredees will be notified via email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 16 January 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.