2017 K-Arts Art Major Asian Scholarship Program in Korea, and applications are submitted till 31 July 2017. Korea National University of Arts is offering Art Major Asian Scholarship to conduct advanced studies. Applicants must hold a citizenship of eligible countries and must have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school (university) by 29th February, 2018. Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Korea
Level: bachelor’s and master’s degrees
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for eligible undergraduate and graduate programmes available in the following Schools: School of Music, School of Drama, School of Film, TV and Multimedia, School of Dance, School of Visual Arts, School of Korean Traditional Arts.
Deadline: 31 July 2017
Funded By: Korea National University of Arts (K-Arts)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017 K-Arts Art Major Asian Scholarship Program is targeted for Students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam and Uzbekistan can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: -Airfare: The grantees will receive an airplane ticket or be paid an economy class airfare of the shortest route between their country and Korea when they come to Korea, and, thereafter, when they leave Korea after completion of their study -Monthly Allowance: 700,000won (KRW) per month -Korean Language Training Fee: Full coverage -Tuitions: Full coverage (Summer/Winter school program does not apply) -Medical Insurance: Limited coverage -Housing: The dormitory fee will be deducted out of the monthly allowance
‣ The objective of the Art Major Asian (AMA) Scholarship Program ( K-Arts Art Major Asian Scholarship Program ) is to provide Asian students with artistictalent to conduct advanced studies and ability in Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.
‣ Have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school (university) by 29th Feb,
‣ Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
‣ Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 29th Feb, 2018 must submit a certificate of graduation expectation when you apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation(degree or diploma) to Karts by 1st March, 2018
‣ Have adequate health, both physically and mentally
‣ Must have no limitations in travelling abroad
‣ Have outstanding artistic talents, gifted skills and an excellent academic record.
‣ Applicant recommended by the government, ministries, and embassies of Korea and each country.
‣ Applicants recommended by the rector of the university graduated or attending, or head of government approved organizations, companies and art related institution etc.
‣ Admissions decisions will be notified through University Website and via personal mail on
5 October, 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted by postal mail or in person.
‣ Here 's the Application Form
Submission by postal mail or in person
* Weekends are not available
* Admissions decisions will be notified through University Website and via personal mail. ( http://eng.karts.ac.kr)
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 July, 2017.
∙ Address : M505, Office of External Affairs 146-37, 32gil, Hwarang-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 136-716, Korea
∙ Receiver : AMA Manager
∙ Office Hours : 9:00-17:00(Mon-Fri)
∙ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
∙ Telephone : 82-2-746-9073
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.