2016 IPOET Scholarships for International Students in Sweden, and applications are submitted till 15 January 2016. Applications are invited for IPOET Scholarships available for international students from non-EU/EEA countries. Scholarships are awarded for pursuing one of current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers starting in 2016. The scholarship includes a 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters /2 year programme). The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Sweden
of the current Master’s Programmes available at Chalmers starting
15 January 2016.
Council for Higher Education
IPOET Scholarships are
targeted for Students of non-EU/EEA countries can apply for
these IPOET scholarships.
to 50 IPOET scholarships will be offered.
will be awarded for 4 semesters/2 year programme.
75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers -85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
-No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
‣ Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2016, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students.
‣ The 2016 IPOET Scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
‣ Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
‣ 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
‣ The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
‣ Scholarship notifications will be announced by Chalmers up until mid April.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers’ Master’s Programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application.
‣ Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal in order for us to obtain information about what Master’s Programmes you have applied to at Chalmers, etc.
‣ A personal link to the scholarship application portal will be sent to you via email once you have submitted some key information via the link.
‣ Note! If you do not have all necessary information at hand to complete all steps of the electronic application form, your scholarship application will not be considered.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...