2016 INSEAD Need-Based Scholarships for International Students , and applications are submitted till 2 March 2015. Applications are invited for need-based scholarships available for international students to study MBA programme. Preference will be given to candidates residing in emerging/developing countries and for those who will have limited access to loans. The value of scholarship is €12,000. Selection will be based on financial need. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | INSEAD campuses
Level: MBA programme.
Field(s): Business Administration.
Deadline: 2 March 2015.
Funded By: INSEAD
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 INSEAD Need-Based Scholarships are targeted for International students Preference will be given to candidates residing in emerging/
developing countries and for those who will have limited access to loans.
‣ Award No: not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship covers: Average scholarships amount €12,000.
‣ The 2016 INSEAD Need-Based Scholarships category groups the applications for scholarships that will be granted to those who demonstrate and prove significant difficulty in raising sufficient finances for the INSEAD MBA Programme and may be limited in accessing loans. Priority will be given to candidates with a marked socio-economic disadvantage.
‣ To be considered for any one of these scholarships (listed below) only one application is required. Successful candidates will receive only one of these awards.
‣ The awards are: IAF Diversity, INSEAD Alumni Association (IAA), MBA Class Reunions, Greek Friends of INSEAD, Financial Aid, the Gabel Family and the Bischoff Family, INSEAD Diversity, Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia, MBA ’89D Endowed, Antonio Borges Endowed, Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed, Sam Akiwumi Endowed and the Russian Alumni Scholarships.
‣ For some IAF Diversity scholarships the alumni will actively encourage those receiving an award to make their own contribution to the Alumni Fund in the future.
‣ Candidates must demonstrate proven financial need and be able to provide evidence of their financial accounts.
‣ You may be asked to submit additional documentation during the application process. Preference will be given to candidates residing in emerging/developing countries and for those who will have limited access to loans.
‣ Applicants will be selected on the basis of need.
‣ Apply and submit essays online (one application for all awards).
‣ In addition, please forward supporting documents (no originals or legal certification required), irrespective of campus choice, to the MBA Financing Office. List of documents required:
1. Proof of salary (latest salary slip or a letter from your employer);
2. Bank statements for the last three months that will reflect your checking and savings accounts. On-line overview is accepted.
3. If you have extenuating/exceptional circumstances in the past year (supporting dependents’ education, medical care, bankruptcy, etc.), provide relevant documentation.
Copies can be sent by e-mail: Finance-MBA.FB-at-insead.edu or by fax or by regular mail.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 2 March 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.