2016 INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship, and applications are submitted till 12th August 2015 . INSEAD Business School is inviting applications for Deepak and Sunita Gupta endowed scholarship. Scholarship is available for applicants from emerging/developing countries who can demonstrate proven financial need. Scholarship has a value of up to €25,000. Scholarship will be awarded on financial need. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | INSEAD Campuses
is awarded for MBA programme at INSEAD Business School.
12th August 2015 .
INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship
is targeted for Students of developing countries (Afghanistan,
Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin,
Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei,
Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape
Verde, Central African Republic , Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of
China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic
of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti,
Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial
Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia,
Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana,
Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica,
Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos,
Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
or two significant awards will be granted in each class.
has a value of Up to €25,000.
‣ Deepak Gupta MBA’93J and his wife Sunita have generously created an 2016 INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship fund targeted at students from emerging markets.
‣ Their intention is to help build human capacity and to create economic and social value in the most economically challenged regions of the world.
‣ Outstanding candidates with limited financial means will be granted scholarships and the fund will enable INSEAD to continue to attract diverse candidates onto the MBA Programme. One or two significant awards will be granted in each class.
‣ Candidates from emerging/developing countries who can demonstrate proven financial need.
‣ Scholarship will be awarded on financial need.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply Online Application
‣ To be considered for this scholarship please refers to the INSEAD Need-based Scholarship pages and submit your application and background material accordingly.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 12 August 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.