2016 ICMS International Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Australia , and applications are submitted till 8th January 2016. The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering a International scholarship for student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS. The scholarship is to the total value of approximately AU$ 25,000 which covers the first two terms tuition fees and one semester of on campus accommodation. All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
Level: undergraduate degree program.
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for the following programmes: Hospitality Management, Sports Management, International Tourism, Property Management, Event Management, Retail Marketing and Business Management.
Deadline: 8th January 2016.
Funded By: The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):2016 ICMS International Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: One scholarship is available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship covers campus accommodation for one semester and two terms of tuition.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship is to the total value of approximately AU$ 25,000 and partial scholarships may be awarded. Partial scholarships will not be less than $10,000 and may be applied to the scholarship recipient’s tuition and/or accommodation.
‣ The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering a scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in February 2016.
‣ The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$ 25,000 within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs commencing 8 th February 2016.
‣ The ICMS International Scholarship will be awarded based on the selection process implemented by the ICMS Professional Scholarship board.
‣ All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
Selection Criteria for 2016 ICMS International Scholarship
Finalists will be selected on the following 3 step application process:
‣ Stage 1: Academic Record: Applicants need to meet the regular ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency and academic ability.
‣ Stage 2: Essay submission (Maximum 500 words). Applicants should address the following questions within the essay: The reasons for choosing ICMS, including the choice of program/specialization, What will you bring to ICMS?; Why are you the most appropriate student to be awarded this scholarship?; Where do you hope to be in 10 years’ time and how ICMS will contribute to this?
‣ Interview: Students who are successful with their essay and ICMS entry requirements will progress to the interview stage. The student will be interviewed by an ICMS staff member and will be asked a broad range of questions relating to their knowledge of the College and course choice and their life and background in general.
‣ All applicants will be notified of the results by phone call and email no later than 1 week prior to term commencement.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The applicant is required to post and email their Scholarship Application. Applications must include:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 8th January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.