2016 FDU Presidential Scholarship for International Students and Americans Abroad in USA , and applications are submitted till November 1, 2015 for Spring (January) 2016 and January 15, 2016 for fall (August) 2016. Fairleigh Dickinson University offers Presidential Scholarship for non-U.S. citizens worldwide and to U.S. citizens who reside outside the United States. These are full-tuition scholarships for first-time undergraduate students which recognize exceptional academic performance. This scholarship covers full tuition costs, but does not cover housing, food, insurance and other fees. The estimated student expenses not covered by this scholarship are $17,000 per year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Fairleigh Dickinson University | USA
the subjects available at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
1, 2015 for Spring (January) 2016 and January 15, 2016 for fall
Dickinson University, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): FDU Presidential Scholarship is targeted for non-U.S. citizens worldwide and to U.S. citizens who reside outside the United States
‣ Award No: Not Specified
may be used for the fall and spring semesters for full-time students
only. Scholarships are renewable at the same funding level for
each academic year, contingent upon successful academic performance.
scholarship covers full tuition costs, but does not cover housing,
food, insurance and other fees. The estimated student
expenses not covered by this scholarship are $17,000 per
year. Applicants who do not meet the deadline and/or who are not
selected to receive the Presidential Scholarship will still be
considered for our Col. Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships which are
valued between $11,000-$30,000 per year.
‣ Fairleigh Dickinson University considers citizens of all nations for 2016 FDU Presidential Scholarship assistance based on academic merit and on demonstrated financial need.
‣ In a few cases, merit-only scholarships are awarded. Scholarships are awarded for up to four years for a bachelor’s degree, and for up to two years for a master’s degree, provided that the student meets the appropriate requirements and makes satisfactory academic progress.
‣ Annual increases to awards are not available. International scholarships are the main source of University funding available to non-U.S. citizens.
‣ Additionally, students may apply for on-campus employment and may work up to 20 hours per week. U.S. citizens and permanent residents who reside outside the U.S. are also eligible to apply for an international scholarship and also may be considered for state or federal financial assistance; students should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is available upon request.
composite score of 1300 or above (Math plus Critical Reading only)
out of 1600; or
ACT score of 29 or above;
‣ GPA of 3.5 or above;
‣ Enroll in Spring 2015 or Fall 2015 as a first-time, full-time residential freshman (first year undergraduate/bachelor’s degree student) at FDU’s Florham Campus or Metropolitan Campus -On-campus housing is required for the duration of study
Selection Criteria for 2016 FDU Presidential Scholarship
‣ Selection is based on academic performance.
‣ Scholarship notifications are mailed to applicants at the time of admission.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ This form must be completed only by a Guidance/Career Counselor at a secondary/high school (or if none exists, a school faculty member who assists students with college/career placement).
this form may be submitted by an official EducationUSA advisor.
Nomination forms from independent counselors/agents, parents,
friends, self, etc. cannot be considered and will be
counselor nomination form should accompany the student’s admission
documents. In addition to all other required documents, students
must submit a bank statement and affidavit of support at the time of
Application Due Date: All
required supporting documentation must be received by January 15,
2016 for fall (August) 2016 applicants. Spring (January) 2016
applications and nomination forms must be received by November 1,
forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
is important to read the application procedure, and visit the
official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how
to apply for