2016 Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Award for International Students in Australia , and applications are submitted till 30th June 2015. Australian Government invites applications for Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Award available for international students. The award is open to undertake vocational education at a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level in any field of study. The award provides financial support for up to 2.5 years. The award also provides support for English Language Training worth of ?$6,500 per semester up to 6 months, if required. Full derails:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
Level: vocational education at a Australian Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level.
Field(s): The courses are directly related to a trade, occupation or ‘vocation’ in which the applicant participates. These courses exclude degree and higher level programmes normally delivered by universities.
Deadline: 30th June 2015.
Funded By: Australian Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Award is targeted for Students from following countries can apply for the Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship. Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela. Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China (People’s Republic), Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Republic of Korea – South), Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam. The Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago. Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including Reunion), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland). Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman,
Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen. Pacific: Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated states), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand (including Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau), Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The 2016 Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Award provides financial support for up to 2.5 years
‣ Scholarship covers: All recipients of Endeavour postgraduate scholarship will receive:
Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Award: $6,500 per semester, total value up to $131,000.
‣ The 2016 Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Award provides financial support for international applicants to undertake vocational education at a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level in any field in Australia for up to two and a half years.
‣ Vocational education and training provides occupational or work-related knowledge and skills.
‣ The courses are directly related to a trade, occupation or ‘vocation’ in which the applicant participates. These courses exclude degree and higher level programmes normally delivered by universities.
‣ be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
‣ be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country (section 8)
‣ commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2016 and no later than 30 November 2016.
‣ Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2016 are not eligible to apply
‣ provide all relevant supporting documentation (section 9)
‣ not currently hold or have completed, after 1 January 2014, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government).
‣ not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship.
Selection Criteria for 2016 Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Award
‣ The selection criteria for all categories of the Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the same.
‣ The following are the selection criteria and their relative weighting:
Notification for 2016 Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Award
‣ The department will email all successful and unsuccessful applicants regarding the outcome of their applications by the end of December 2015.
‣ Due to the high volume of applications received, the department does not provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants. There may be a number of reasons why an application does not pass through to the next stage.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Applications for the 2016 close at 11.59 pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on 30 June 2015.
‣ It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that their application and supporting documentation is submitted by the closing date.
‣ Applications (including supporting documentation) received after the closing date will not be considered. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be accepted.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about 2016 Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Award