2016 Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK , and applications are submitted till 1 April 2016. University of Edinburgh is offering undergraduate scholarships for international students for the 2016-2017 session. Scholarships are available for the students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. Awards are tenable for the duration of the programme of study and each award worth £2,000 per year. Scholarships are competitive and awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. The winners of the scholarship will be announced in late May 2016. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):University of Edinburgh | UK
Level: Undergraduate Degree Level
Field(s): undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh
Deadline: 1 April 2016.
Funded By: University of Edinburgh
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships are targeted for International students (outwith the EU)
‣ Award No: 15 scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be offered for the duration of the programme of study.
‣ Scholarship covers: A minimum of 15 scholarships are available for the 2016-2017 session with each award worth £2,000 per year. Awards are tenable for the duration of the programme of study.
‣ A number of scholarships are offered to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries outside the European Union.
‣ The scholarships are worth £1,000 per year and tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory progress.
‣ Scholarship cheques are handed to the winners at an award ceremony at the beginning of the academic session.
‣ t is awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
‣ Students already on a programme are not eligible.
‣ Applicants must also be nationals of a country outwith the EU.
‣ Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date of 1 April 2016.
‣ The scholarships are competitive and awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
‣ A University of Edinburgh Selection Committee will meet in May 2016 to select the scholarship holders.
‣ The winners of the scholarship will be announced in late May 2016.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.