2017 Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships in UK, , and applications are submitted till 2nd June 2017. University of Edinburgh is offering four online distance-learning scholarships for master’s programmes. The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent. Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees over three years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Edinburgh | UK
are available for pursuing online distance learning masters degree
programmes at University of Edinburgh.
all subjects offered by the University of Edinburgh.
of Edinburgh, UK
Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships are
for Students from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso,
Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, ,
Congo, Dem Rep, Ivory Coast, Eritrea, Ethiopia , Gambia, Ghana , Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Kenya , Korea, Dem Rep, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania
Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria , Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Rep, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for these online distance learning scholarships.
Benefits(Value/ Inclusions) :
‣ Award No: Up to 4 online distance learning scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees over three years.
University of Edinburgh will offer 4 2016 Edinburgh Global Online
Distance Learning Masters Scholarships for distance learning Master’s
programmes offered by the University.
will be available for students pursuing any distance learning
Master’s programme offered by the University. Each scholarship will
cover the full tuition fees over three years.
‣ Applicants intending to study a distance learning PgCert are only eligible to apply if that PgCert is part of a distance learning Master’s programme. Applicants should check this with the relevant School.
‣ Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
‣ Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
Selection Criteria for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships
‣ The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
‣ A Selection Committee will meet in June 2017 to select the scholarship holders. The winners of the scholarships will be announced in July 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Eligible applicants should complete and online scholarship application.
‣ Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.ukWhen logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 2nd June 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.