2017 Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia , and applications are sumitted till Sunday 8 January 2017 . The Faculty of Engineering and information Technologies of University of Sydney is offering Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarships for international students. Scholarships are valued at 50% of the tuition fees for one year of study in any postgraduate program. The student must be enrolled full-time in the master program, commencing in semester 2. Selection will be based on academic merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
Level: master's degree
Field(s): Master of Information Technology, Master of Information Technology Management or combined Master of Information Technology / Master of Information Technology Management program in the Faculty of Engineering and IT.
Deadline: Sunday 8 January 2017
Funded By: The Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies of University of Sydney, Australia.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of scholarship is up to 1 year subject to academic performance.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Scholarship shall be valued at 50% of the tuition fees for the program and year offered. The student must be enrolled full-time in the Master program, commencing in semester 2.
‣ Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished scientist and aeronautical engineer by training, Dr. Kalam was presented an Honorary Doctorate of Engineering from the University of Sydney in 2011 in recognition of his contribution to the profession.
‣ The 2016 Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships celebrates his commitment to education, and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
‣ Applicants must have a firm/unconditional offer of admission by the relevant scholarship closing date for the appropriate semester.
‣ Students who have already commenced their postgraduate studies, or students transferring from other postgraduate programs are not eligible.
Selection Criteria for 2017 Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships
‣ Selection will be based on academic merit.
‣ The scholarship shall be awarded on the basis of a minimum high distinction average or equivalent as indicated by the applicant’s performance in their undergraduate degree.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Applicants must have fully read the Terms & Conditions before applying.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Sunday 8 January 2017
‣ Note: All applicants must obtain a firm, unconditional offer before applying for the scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships
2017, 2016, Awards, Australia, International, Master's, Postgraduate, scholarships