2016 Deans Asia Scholarships at University of Auckland in New Zealand , and applications are submitted till 26 November. Faculty of Business and Economics of University of Auckland is inviting applications for Dean’s Asia Scholarships. Scholarships are available for Asian international undergraduate students to complete a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Information Management or Bachelor of Property degree at the University of Auckland Business School. The Scholarship is paid as a tuition/compulsory fees credit over three years in two installments per year, one in the first semester and one in the second semester. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | New Zealand
are provided within in the Faculty of Business and Economics at the
University of Auckland.
of Auckland, New Zealand
Groups): 2016 Deans
Asia Scholarships are
Students of Asia (Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei,
Cambodia, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel,
Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon,
Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen)
‣ Award No: Up to 3 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Scholarships will be paid as a tuition/compulsory fees credit over three years in two instalments per year, one in the first semester and one in the second semester.
‣ The 2016 Deans Asia Scholarships were established in 2011 and are funded by the University of Auckland Business School. The main purpose of the Scholarships is to support Asian international undergraduate students to complete a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Information Management or Bachelor of Property degree at the University of Auckland Business School. Selection will be based on academic merit, financial need and demonstrated potential to succeed in business studies at university.
‣ The Scholarships will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council upon the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising the Dean of the University of Auckland Business School (or nominee), the Associate Dean, Academic Programmes (or nominee) and one Head of Department from the Business School (or nominee).
‣ The University of Auckland Council is not obliged to make an award of any or all of the Scholarships if in any year there is no candidate or candidates of sufficient merit.
‣ Preference may be given to students not receiving other financial assistance.
‣ Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 26 November.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.