2016 BI Presidential Scholarship for Norwegian and International Students , and applications are submitted till March 1st for international students and April 15th for Norwegian students. Applications are invited for BI Presidential Scholarship available for both for Norwegian and international students. All Master of Science programmes are eligible for the Presidential scholarship. Scholarships cover the full tuition fees for two years. Additional living cost scholarships may be available for international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Norway
Level: Master of Science programmes
Field(s): All Master of Science programmes (Master of Science in Business, Master of Science in Strategic Marketing Management, Master of Science in Leadership and Organisational Psychology, Master of Science in Finance and Master of Professional Accountancy) are eligible.
Deadline: March 1st for international students and April 15th for Norwegian students.
Funded By: BI Norwegian Business School Scholarshi
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 BI Presidential Scholarship is targeted for both Norwegian and international students.
‣ Award No: 10 Norwegian students and 11 to International students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be offered for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme. Conditions for second year: Full study progression (60 ECTS) in the first year and minimum GPA of a “B” in the BI ECTS scale after completion of the first year (60 ECTS).
‣ Scholarship covers: -Norwegian Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme.
-International Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and living expenses for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme. Documentation of financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial plan.
‣ The 2016 BI Presidential Scholarship is for Norwegian and international top level candidates (ECTS grade A or equivalent). Students with top level grades are eligible.
‣ This means GPA of A in the ECTS scale or equivalent top level grade in international grade scales.
‣ The Presidential scholarship is eligible for Norwegian and international applicants. In 2014 the Presidential scholarship was awarded to 10 Norwegian students and 11 to International students. All Master of Science programmes are eligible for the Presidential scholarship.
‣ Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements and special personal achievements. Certified copies of documents of these achievements and a CV must be presented.
‣ BI aims for a national and international mix in the student body. Hence, priority may be given to applicants from selected countries or from selected partner schools of BI.
Selection Criteria for 2016 BI Presidential Scholarship
‣ Scholarships are awarded based on academic merits as indicated by grade point average (GPA) and GMAT or other accepted admission tests.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Write your scholarship essay where you describe why you deserve a scholarship.
‣ Upload the scholarship essay to the online application portal when you complete the application.
‣ Please note you may apply for more than one scholarship, but BI will only award one scholarship per student.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: March 1st for international students and April 15th for Norwegian students.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...