2016 BBG Communications Scholarship at Breylan Communications in USA , and appplications are submitted till June 30, 2016 (11:59 ET). The BBG Communications scholarship is designed for students between the ages of 16 and 21 who are currently in or will be attending an institution of higher education in the Fall of 2016. The scholarship is offered to one student with the value of $1,000.The application is to be submitted online. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Communications field
Deadline:June 30, 2016.
Funded by: Breylan Communications
Beneficiaries(Target Group): 2016 BBG Communications Scholarship is Open for students of United States or Canada can apply for this scholarship.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration:
‣ Scholarship covers:Total offer is of $1,000.
‣ BBG Communications Scholarship is offered to students aged between 16 to 21 who are currently in or will be attending an institution of higher education in 2016 at Breylan Communications.
‣ The scholarship is offered to one student with the value of $1,000.The application is to be submitted online.
between the ages of 16 and 21 on June 30, 2016.
‣ Submit answers to the two essay questions, which can be found on the application page, prior to the June 30, 2013 deadline.
‣ Have at least one full year of post secondary studies remaining at the time of the award.
‣ Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
‣ Be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by June 30, 2016.
‣ The scholarship winner will be announced on or around July 30, 2016 and the results will be posted on this website immediately.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
For more Information about 2016 BBG Communications Scholarship
Your first paragraph ...