2016 Avancez Scholarships for Masters Students at Chalmers University in Sweden , and applications are submitted till 15 January 2016. Chalmers University of Technology is awarding a number of scholarships for masters funded by the Chalmers Foundation. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation. The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Sweden
field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is
determined annually by the University President. For the academic
year 2016/17 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be
distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by
the university management, based on the total number of applicants
per each area of education from previous academic year.
Council for Higher Education
Avancez Scholarships are targeted for Students of non-EU/EEA
number of scholarships will be offered.
will be awarded for 4 semesters/2 year programme.
75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
-Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
-No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded
by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens
from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for
Swedish university education.
exact number of 2016 Avancez Scholarships is yet to be decided by
the Chalmers Foundation.
‣ Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
‣ 1st year Master’s programme applicants
Selection criteria for 2016 Avancez Scholarships
‣ The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
‣ Scholarship notifications will be announced by Chalmers from March until mid April 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers’ Master’s Programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application.
‣ Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal in order for us to obtain information about what Master’s Programmes you have applied to at Chalmers, etc.
‣ A personal link to the scholarship application portal will be sent to you via email once you have submitted some key information via the link.
‣ Note! If you do not have all necessary information at hand to complete all steps of the electronic application form, your scholarship application will not be considered.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.