2016 AFD-PSIA Student Scholarship for African Students, France , and applications are submitted till 10th January 2016. Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) and the French Development Agency together are offering Student scholarship program for African students. There are multiple scholarships ranging from partial to full tuition fee grants offered every year for incoming students in the Master in Development Practice at PSIA. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
are available for pursuing Master's
at Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA).
are awarded to study masters in Development Practice.
School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) and the French
AFD-PSIA Student Scholarship
is targeted for Students from Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, .
Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for these scholarships
are multiple scholarships available for students.
AFD-PSIA scholarship is offered for the entire length of study at
PSIA on condition of sufficient academic performance (top 50% of the
class): students enrolled on the Master in Development Practice must
show sufficient academic performance during the first semester or
their scholarship will be withdrawn in the second semester
ranging from partial to full tuition fee grants are offered to
incoming students in the Master in Development Practice at PSIA.
Agence Française de Développement (AFD) is the main implementing
agency for France’s official development assistance to developing
countries and overseas territories. In December 2012, AFD and PSIA
launched a special partnership establishing an ambitious scholarship
program and reinforcing their links by working on common projects.
trains young professionals who will take on careers in key sectors of
international affairs relevant to AFD’s mission, such as
development practice and international development, who will work in
countries where AFD is present.
on a special partnership between the Paris School of International
Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) and the French Development Agency
(AFD), multiple scholarships ranging from partial to full tuition fee
grants will be offered every year to incoming students in the
Development programs of PSIA.
AFD is the main implementing agency for France’s official
development assistance to developing countries and overseas
‣ Applicants must have already submitted a full application to the Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) for the 2016 intake through the Sciences Po Admissions Portal (including all supporting documents and references) and must have applied to PSIA’s Master in Development Practice (one-year program).
‣ Please note that only applicants successfully admitted to PSIA will be considered for the scholarship.
‣ Students applying to a dual degree program are not eligible.
Selection Criteria for 2016 AFD-PSIA Student Scholarship
‣ Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis to the best candidates on the basis of their academic record and their project at Sciences Po.
‣ Results will be announced by mid-March 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply, please send the following materials by email to psia.scholarships-at-sciencespo.fr with‘AFD-PSIA Scholarship Application 2016’ in the subject line.
‣ For all applicants:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 10th January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.