2016 Abraaj RCA Innovation Scholarship for Masters Students in UK , and applications are submitted till 13 January 2016. The Abraaj Scholarship is available to study at a Master’s level for two years at the Royal College of Art in London. Every year, for a period of five years, a cohort of five outstanding scholars will be selected for the scholarship. To be awarded a Scholarship, candidates must demonstrate the potential to change the way people think and behave, and in doing so share the values of Abraaj in working for the betterment of the life and culture of their home countries. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
is available for pursuing Master's
degree programme at the Royal College of Art in London.
is awarded in all subjects offered at Royal College of Art in London.
Abraaj RCA Innovation Scholarship is targeted for
from UAE, Turkey, Mexico, Singapore, Algeria, Brunei, Colombia, Egypt
Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya , Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa,Thailand and Tunisia can apply for this Abraaj scholarship.
cohort of five outstanding scholars will be selected for the
is awarded every year, for a period of five years.
Abraaj Scholarship will cover full international tuition fees to
study at a Master’s level for two years at the Royal College of Art
in London. A significant contribution towards living costs will also
Abraaj Group is recognised as a leading investor in growth markets
with a long-standing track record of engaging with stakeholders.
with its desire to be fully integrated in the markets in which it
operates, Abraaj is delighted to expand its support of emerging
creative talent around the world by working closely with the Royal
College of Art in establishing this 2016 Abraaj RCA Innovation
Selection Criteria for 2016 Abraaj RCA Innovation Scholarship
‣ To be awarded a Scholarship, candidates must demonstrate the potential to change the way people think and behave, and in doing so share the values of Abraaj in working for the betterment of the life and culture of their home countries.
‣ If applicants have not been invited to make an application by May 2016 they should assume they have not been successful.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All applications are to be submitted via the RCA Online Applications website. Students should apply directly to the College and follow the standard MA Application Process.
‣ The College will have absolute discretion on whether or not to provide a conditional acceptance. Applicants from all eligible countries will be automatically considered for the scholarship and a shortlist will be invited to make an application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on13 January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.