2017-2019 Erasmus Scholarships for Master Studies in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling , and applications are submitted till 3rd January, 2016. Erasmus Scholarships is open for masters students in the field of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling during the edition 2017-2019. There are two types of scholarships directed to partner countries and programme countries. Scholarship is open for students from any region of the world who have obtained a bachelor degree in Chemistry, Physics, Material Science or Pharmaceutical Sciences (or related degrees). Scholarships will cover tuition fees, living and travel expenses. Full details:
Chemistry and Computational Modelling
Deadline : 13 January 2017 12:00pm Madrid local time
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017-2019 Erasmus Scholarships are targeted for the following countries: Member States of The European Union (Belgium, Greece, Lithuania, Portugal, Bulgaria, Spain, Luxembourg, Romania, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Slovenia, Denmark, Croatia, Malta, Slovakia, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Finland, Estonia, Cyprus, Austria, Sweden, Ireland, Latvia, Poland and United Kingdom; Non EU Programme Countries ( former Yugoslav, Iceland,
Norway, Republic of Macedonia, Liechtenstein and Turkey.
are two types of scholarships directed to partner countries and
programme countries and they will cover the following costs:
‣ The 2017-2019 Erasmus Scholarships call is open. Please, note that the process to apply for the scholarships is the same for Programme countries and Partner countries.
‣ Choose the type of the scholarship that you want to apply according with it:
‣ Bachelor in Chemistry, Physics or Material Science  or any equivalent level if authorized by the legislation of the corresponding European Country. Other scientific bachelors can be accepted, provided the student takes complementary levelling courses, under the supervision of his/her local Tutor.
‣ Internationally recognized English proficiency certificate equivalent to a TOEFL score of at least 213/500, 65/120 or 513/677, an IELTS score of at least 6, First Cambridge Certificate or B2.
‣ The same criteria apply to students coming from European and from third countries.
‣ For students coming from third countries or having a Bachelor different from those mentioned above, the possession of the following (or equivalent) subjects at the level of the Chemistry Euro-bachelor needs to be certified: Chemical Bonding, Atomic and Molecular Structure and Inter-molecular Interactions, General Physics, Mathematics, General Physical Chemistry, Thermodynamics and Kinetics, Spectroscopy.
Selection Criteria for 2017-2019 Erasmus Scholarships
‣ The selection of the students applying for the Master is made (this applies both to European and third-country students) by the International Committee of the Master that would decide based on the information that has been provided with the application.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The referee can send the reference letter by email (emtccm-at-uam.es) or via post.
‣ The supporting documents that have to be uploaded through the application form below:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 13 January 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.