2017-2018 University Twente Scholarship (UTS) for International Students in Netherlands , and applications are submitted till 1 February 2017, 1 May 2017. Applications are invited for University Twente Scholarship (UTS) available for students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries. Approximately 30 scholarships are awarded for one year master degree programme. Scholarship have a a value of € 6,000 – € 25,000 for one year. In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. Applicants comply with the general English language test requirement academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub score of speaking skills are eligible to apply. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Twente | Netherlands
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for following programmes: Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Construction Management and Engineering, Educational Science and Technology, Electrical Engineering Embedded Systems, European Studies, Health Sciences, Human Media Interaction, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Environmental and Energy Management, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society, Public Administration, Science Education and Communication, Sustainable Energy Technology, Systems and Control and Telematics.
Deadline: 1 February 2017, 1 May 2017.
of Twente, Netherlands
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017-2018 University Twente Scholarship is targeted for Students of EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries (except Dutch) can apply for these University Twente Scholarships.
‣ Award No: Approximately 30 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for one year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the process requirements for the UTS.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship have a a value of € 6,000 – € 25,000. -Attend the opening of the academic year together with VIPs from the University -Become one of the most promising UT students -Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders. In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year.
‣ The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
programme starts in September 2017
this application round, you have been (provisionally) admitted to one
of the above mentioned UT graduate programmes before 15 December 2014
(note: there will be another UTS application round for students that
have been (provisionally) admitted to the University after this date.
The deadline for the second round will be published in the second
week of January).
have to include a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500
words), this m otivation letter explains): What you have studied
in the past; What goal you want to reach through your study at
UT; How you plan to receive this goal; Why you particularly
choose to study at the University of Twente;
You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skill
are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if
may already apply for a UTS even if you have to do a pre-master
programme at the University of Twente first. However, you must
complete your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to
be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements.
will be notified whether their application was successful by 1
February 2017 .
Scholarship Application Method
are arequired to apply via online.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you already need to be
(provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due 1 February 2017, 1 May 2017.
forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
is important to read the application procedure, and visit the
official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how
to apply for