2016-2017 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme for Foreign Students in Hungary, and applications are submitted till 1 March 2016. Applications are invited for S Hungaricum Scholarship Programme to pursue full time studies: BA/BSc, MA/MSc, PhD studies. The aim of the programme is to promote cultural understanding, economic and political relations between Hungary and other countries. Subjects vary according to the country. Scholarship will include tuition fee, monthly stipend of EUR 130 / EUR 325 per month, accommodation costs allowance and medical insurance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Hungary
Level: full time studies BA/BSc, MA/MSc and PhD studies.
Field(s): The subjects vary from country to country.
Deadline: 1 March 2016.
Funded By: The Hungarian Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016-2017 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is targeted for Candidates from Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, China, China – Hudec scholarship, Colombia, Ecuador, Georgia, India, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazahstan, Korea, Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nigeria, Palestine, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uruguay, Vietnam and Yemen are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
‣ Scholarship Duration:
2016-2017 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme is awarded for a period of 3 years for undergraduate programme, 2 years for graduate program and up to 3 years for doctoral program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Financial provisions relevant for every full-time scholarship holder for academic year 2016/2017:
no tuition fee
monthly stipend: HUF 40 460 (EUR 130) per month in the case of BA/BSc, MA/MSc programs, and HUF 100 000 (EUR 325) per month for PhD students
dormitory places or additional contribution to accommodation costs: HUF 30 000 (EUR 100)
‣ The Hungarian Government announced the policy of Global Opening, as part of which the Stipendium H Scholarship Programme was launched in 2013 for foreign students. The aim of the programme is to promote cultural understanding, economic and political relations between Hungary and other countries.
‣ Applications should be submitted via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 March 2016.
The online application system opens in January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2015, 2016, China, Graduate, Japan, Korea, PhD, FREE Scholarship