2016-2017 Radboud Scholarships for Master’s Students at Radboud University, Netherlands , applications are submitted till 1 April 2016. Applications are invited for Radboud Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2016-2017. Each year about 25 Radboud Scholarships are awarded. Scholarships are open to non-EEA students. Scholarships are available for pursuing master's degree level at Radboud University Nijmegen. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Radboud University Nijmegen | Netherlands
Level: masters degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of Language and Communication, Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies, Philosophy, Behavioural Science, Artificial Intelligence, Social and Cultural Science: Comparative Research on Societies, Cognitive Neuroscience, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, Chemistry, Physics & Astronomy, Biology, Medical Biology, Molecular Life Sciences and European Law at Radboud University Nijmegen.
Deadline: 1 April 2016
Funded By: Radboud University Nijmegen
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016-2017 Radboud Scholarships are targeted for International students (non-EEA)
‣ No. of awards: Each year about 25 Radboud Scholarships are awarded to selected talented non-EEA students for the duration of one of the Master’s degree.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarships are offered for the duration of the degree
‣Value of Scholarship : The scholarship is not an amount of money that you will receive in your bank account, but consists of a partial tuition waiver. The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. For example: a grant holder in 2014/2015 will pay a tuition fee of only € 1,906, instead of € 9,570 or € 10,537. In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance. This amounts to about € 700.
‣ The 2016-2017 Radboud Scholarships Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University Nijmegen. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
‣ hold a non-EU/EEA passport
‣ are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
‣ you have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands and have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands
‣ have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme as stated in the formal letter of admission
‣ are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
‣ are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
From the eligible candidates the 2016-2017 Radboud Scholarships holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
‣ Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
‣ You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
‣ Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publication
‣ Quality of the recommendations in the two letters of recommendation
‣ Motivation: based on your motivation letter
‣ The faculty selects the grant recipients. You will be informed about the final decision by the International Office with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship before the end of May 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship.
‣ You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
‣ You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two recommendation letters and a curriculum vitae.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.