2017-2018 Marywood University Graduate Scholarships (Master’s Degree and Educational Specialist Degree), USA , and applications are submitted till February 14, 2016. Applications are invited for merit-based Marywood University scholarships to undertake Master’s Degree, Educational Specialist Degree and Post-Baccalaureate Certification Students. Awards will be made on the basis of three factors: academic promise normally represented by a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or a graduate GPA of 3.50; professional focus and commitment; and financial need (required for specific scholarships). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Scholarships are available for Master’s Degree, Educational Specialist Degree and Post-Baccalaureate Certification Students.
Field(s): Academic Programs and Departments that participate in this scholarship program are: Art Department Except Sequential Art Program or Masters with a Masters Program, Business and Managerial Science Programs (campus based programs), Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS), Communication Arts Department, Counseling Degree Programs started before Spring 2014, Criminal Justice Programs, Health and Physical Education Department, Music Department, Nutrition Department(Campus-Based Programs Only), Psychology Programs and Public Administration Programs.
Deadline: February 14, 2017
Funded By: Marywood University, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017-2018 Marywood University Graduate Scholarships are targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships may only be used to defray tuition for Marywood courses.
‣ 2017-2018 Marywood University Graduate Scholarships application for studies in non-cohort programs.
complete scholarship application consists of an online scholarship
application and an essay typed in Microsoft Word submitted
complete scholarship application should be supported by a complete
application for University Admissions by the deadline.
are encouraged to read the directions below completely before you
begin the application process.
selection results will be mailed electronically in early April 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ File a complete admissions application.
is fully expected that each prospective student who is a scholarship
applicant will have a complete admissions application on file with
the Office of Graduate Admissions by February 14, 2016.
admissions application provides the supporting documentation
necessary to evaluate a scholarship application.
‣ Acceptance into a graduate program is a prerequisite to receiving scholarship funds.
‣ Complete the scholarship application electronically. The scholarship application itself is on a secure server. You must press "yes" if your browser asks you if you wish to display secure items, otherwise Marywood University will not receive any of the information you type on the application upon submission.
elements of this scholarship
are the online application and the essay submitted electronically in
Applications are due on
February 14, 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.