2017-2018 International Fellowship in Art and Theory in Austria , and applications are submitted till 27 January 2017. Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is offering international fellowship program for the academic year 2017–18. Professional visual/media artists, art theorists, art critics, and curators from all over the world are eligible for the fellowship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | Austria
Level: Postgraduate studies
Field(s): visual Arts and art theory
Deadline: 27 January 2017.
Funded By: Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Fellowship in Art and Theory is targeted for Austrian and international applicants can apply for this scholarship
‣ Award No: ot specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: duration for the postgraduate studies
‣ Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is offering International Fellowship in Art and Theory for the academic year 2017–18. Professional visual/media artists, art theorists, art critics, and curators from all over the world are eligible for the fellowship.
‣ The program’s aim is to promote and relay a critical, socially relevant production of knowledge in art and art theory;
‣ Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is a post-graduate center for production, research, exchange in the fields of visual arts and art theory. Within the framework of the International Fellowship Program for Art and Theory, the Künstlerhaus provides a platform that facilitates the development and production of artistic and art-theoretical projects in a critical context.
‣ Applications must be made ??in writing in English or German and the following mandatory documents must include:
Scholarship Application Method
fill in the online form (Application
and send the confirmation email, which is then sent to you by mail.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 27 January 2017.
and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to
read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link
found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this