2016-2017 International Fellowship in Art and Theory in Austria , and applications are submitted till 29th January 2016. Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is offering international fellowship program for the academic year 2016–17. Professional visual/media artists, art theorists, art critics, and curators from all over the world are eligible for the fellowship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | Austria
Level: Postgraduate studies
Field(s): visual Arts and art theory
Deadline: 29th January 2016
Funded By: Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016-2017 International Fellowship in Art and Theory is targeted for Austrian and international applicants can apply for this scholarship
‣ Award No: ot specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: duration for the postgraduate studies
‣ Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is offering 2016-2017 International Fellowship in Art and Theory for the academic year 2016–17. Professional visual/media artists, art theorists, art critics, and curators from all over the world are eligible for the fellowship.
‣ The program’s aim is to promote and relay a critical, socially relevant production of knowledge in art and art theory;
‣ Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is a post-graduate center for production, research, exchange in the fields of visual arts and art theory. Within the framework of the International Fellowship Program for Art and Theory, the Künstlerhaus provides a platform that facilitates the development and production of artistic and art-theoretical projects in a critical context.
‣ Applications must be made ??in writing in English or German and the following mandatory documents must include:
Scholarship Application Method
fill in the online form (Application
and send the confirmation email, which is then sent to you by mail.
are due on 29th
and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to
read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link
found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this