2016-2017 Global Alliance Scholarships for International Students in Switzerland , and applications are submitted till January 31, 2016. Applications are invited for Global Alliance Scholarships available to students living and working outside of Switzerland. Scholarships, based on financial need, are available to applicants who do not receive employer assistance in funding their executive education. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total tuition fee of the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management beginning in March 2016. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Switzerland
Level: executive master degree program.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for Executive Master of Science in Communications Management programme (EMScom).
Deadline: January 31, 2016
Funded By: Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management, Switzerland
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016-2017 Global Alliance Scholarships are targeted for International students (living and working outside of Switzerland)
‣ Award No: Global Alliance each year provides a limited number of scholarships to the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management’s applicants living and working outside of Switzerland.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The Global Alliance (GA) scholarship covers 50 percent of the total tuition fee of the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management beginning in March 2016. A scholarship of CHF 24,500 will be awarded.
‣ Through the strategic partnership with the USI (University of Italian Switzerland), the Global Alliance each year provides a limited number of 2016-2017 Global Alliance Scholarships to the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management’s applicants living and working outside of Switzerland. With this initiative, the Global Alliance intends to strengthen the collaboration among international public relations and communication professionals, constantly advancing day-to-day practice and developing academic networks.
‣ The EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management is an intensive part-time program designed for experienced communication professionals based in Lugano, Switzerland.
‣ The program cooperates with the UCLA Anderson School of Management and is held in conjunction with SMU Singapore Management University giving participants a unique opportunity to study side by side with Asian colleagues.
‣ EMScom’s professors are recognized experts at leading universities around the world. Sessions take place every other month and are easily combined with the demands of a career.
‣ The next edition of the EMScom program will be launched in March 2016.
‣ Have a minimum of five years of work experience
‣ Work in a communication-related department
‣ Be fully self- funding their EMScom education
‣ Live and work outside of Switzerland
Selection Criteria for 2016-2017 Global Alliance Scholarships
‣ The Global Alliance scholarships are based on financial need.
‣ The final decision concerning the GA scholarship will be communicated to the candidate by February 6, 2016. The candidate has five working days to decide whether he/she accepts the scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Fill in the GA scholarship application form and send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance by January 31, 2016 at the latest. One of the GA Board members might convoke the candidate for an interview.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on January 31, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.