2017-2018 Global Alliance Scholarships for International Students in Switzerland , and applications are submitted till December 31 .Applications are invited for Global Alliance Scholarships available to students living and working outside of Switzerland. Scholarships, based on financial need, are available to applicants who do not receive employer assistance in funding their executive education. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total tuition fee of the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management beginning in March 2017. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Switzerland
Level: executive master degree program.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for Executive Master of Science in Communications Management programme (EMScom).
Funded By: Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management, Switzerland
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Global Alliance Scholarships are targeted for International students (living and working outside of Switzerland)
‣ Award No: Global Alliance each year provides a limited number of scholarships to the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management’s applicants living and working outside of Switzerland.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The Global Alliance (GA) scholarship covers 50 percent of the total tuition fee of the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management beginning in March 2017. A scholarship of CHF 24,500 will be awarded.
‣ Through the strategic partnership with the USI (University of Italian Switzerland), the Global Alliance each year provides a limited number of 2016-2017 Global Alliance Scholarships to the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management’s applicants living and working outside of Switzerland. With this initiative, the Global Alliance intends to strengthen the collaboration among international public relations and communication professionals, constantly advancing day-to-day practice and developing academic networks.
‣ The EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management is an intensive part-time program designed for experienced communication professionals based in Lugano, Switzerland.
‣ The program cooperates with the UCLA Anderson School of Management and is held in conjunction with SMU Singapore Management University giving participants a unique opportunity to study side by side with Asian colleagues.
‣ EMScom’s professors are recognized experts at leading universities around the world. Sessions take place every other month and are easily combined with the demands of a career.
‣ The next edition of the EMScom program will be launched in March 2017.
‣ Have a minimum of five years of work experience
‣ Work in a communication-related department
‣ Be fully self- funding their EMScom education
‣ Live and work outside of Switzerland
Selection Criteria for Global Alliance Scholarships
‣ The Global Alliance scholarships are based on financial need.
‣ The final decision concerning the GA scholarship will be communicated to the candidate by February 6, 2017. The candidate has five working days to decide whether he/she accepts the scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
To proceed with the GA Scholarship application, please follow these three easy steps:
1 - In-person or Skype interview with the EMScom Academic Director. During the interview, the candidate’s educational and professional background, path, as well as motivations and expectations on the program will be discussed. Required documents, to be sent to email@example.com are:
The essay of motivation should be around 1000 words and should contain the following topics:
The EMScom program works on a rolling admission policy, so please make sure that you are admitted to the EMScom (non-binding) before December 31.
2 - Fill in the GA scholarship application form and send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance by December 31 of each year at the latest. The candidate might be called for an interview by one of the Global Alliance Board members.
Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management
c/o USI Università della Svizzera italiana
Via Giuseppe Buffi 13
3 - The final decision concerning the GA scholarship will be communicated to the candidate within 5 working days. The candidate has five working days to decide whether he/she accepts the scholarship
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on December 31
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.