2017-2018 Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering at University of Auckland in New Zealand , and applications are submitted till 1 July. University of Auckland is inviting applications for scholarship in engineering for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Scholarships are open for the students who are citizens of Colombo Plan member countries, to study undergraduate or postgraduate engineering programmes at the University of Auckland. One Scholarship will be awarded annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of $3,000 towards tuition fees. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Auckland | New Zealand
Level: undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme
Deadline: 1 July
Funded By: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017-2018 Colombo Plan Scholarship is targeted for students of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea,
‣ No. of awards: One scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarship is offered for one year.
‣Value of Scholarship : One Scholarship will be awarded annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of $3,000 towards tuition fees.
‣ The 2017-2018 Colombo Plan Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by alumni of the Faculty of Engineering who studied at The University of Auckland under the Colombo Plan, together with other donors. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to assist international students who are citizens of Colombo Plan member countries, to study undergraduate or postgraduate engineering programmes at The University of Auckland.
‣ The Scholarship may be concurrently held with any other award or grant as long as a) the terms of that award or grant permit and b) The University of Auckland Council is informed and approves.
‣ The University of Auckland Council has the power to amend or vary these Regulations provided that there is no departure from the main purpose of the Scholarship.
‣ The basis of selection will be academic merit, financial need, community
activities, communication skills, leadership potential and desire to contribute positively to the engineering profession.
‣ Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
‣ Applications should be submitted via post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 July
‣ Application forms ( Application Form ) and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...