2015 White House Internship Program For Fall Session In USA , and applications are submitted till April 19, 2015. Applications are invited for The White House fall Internship program which is open for US citizens. The President of USA, the first lady and the staff offer White House Internship Program. It is basically a Public Service Leadership Program. Applicant must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution). Internships will be available to gain valuable professional experience and build leadership skills. Internships provide valuable professional experience and build leadership skills. The mode of application is online. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Field(s): Internship provides valuable professional experience and build leadership skills.
Deadline: April 19, 2015
Funded By: USA Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 White House Internship Program is targeted for Applicants who must be U.S. citizens.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The internship will start from Sept. 8, 2015 and ends on Dec. 11, 2015
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? The White House Internship Program is an unpaid program.
‣ The 2015 White House Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and build leadership skills.
‣ This hands-on program is designed to mentor and cultivate today’s young leaders, strengthen their understanding of the Executive Office and prepare them for future public service opportunities.
‣ The White House Internship Program’s mission is to make the “People’s House” accessible to future leaders from around the nation.
‣ Applicants must be U.S. citizens, 18 years of age on or before the first day of the internship, and meet at least one of the following criteria:
‣ Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution)
‣ Graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution) no more than two years before the first day of the internship
‣ A veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty, for any length of time, in the two years preceding the first day of the internship
‣ Applicants will be started notified from Jun. 22, 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All application materials must be submitted online.
‣ All application materials, including recommendations, must be submitted on or before the application deadline.
‣ Two Essays: Each answer should be between 300-500 words in length
‣ Current Resume: Your resume should not exceed one page
‣ Two Letters of Recommendation
‣ Internship Application Due Date: The application deadline for the Fall 2015 program is April 19, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.