2018 Westminster International Scholarships (Part time postgraduate Degree) for Developing Countries’ Students in UK and applications are submitted till 1 August 2017 . University of Westminster offers international scholarships for students from developing countries to pursue part time master program. These fully funded scholarships will include full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence, financial need and development potential. Preference will be given to junior faculty members of partner Universities in Vietnam. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Westminster | UK
Level: Part time Master’s Degree
Field(s): any courses offered by the University of Westminster.
Deadline: 1 August 2017
Funded By: University of Westminster, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Westminster International Scholarships are targeted for Students of Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic ,Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius,
Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):‣ Award No: Not Specified‣ Scholarship covers: not specified
‣ University of Westminster offers Westminster International Scholarships for students from developing countries to pursue master program.
‣ These fully funded scholarships will include full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
‣ Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
‣ Applicant must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a part-time Masters degree.
‣ Selection will be based on academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
‣ Preference will be given to junior faculty members of partner Universities in Vietnam.
‣ Applicants should apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 August 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.