2015 Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarship for Students of Developing Countries , and applications are submitted till April 1, 2015. The Wells Mountain Foundation offers scholarship for post secondary education (college, university, polytechnic, trade school). This scholarship covers the costs of the education itself and directly related expenses including books and supplies ranging from $300 to $2000. The applicants will be notified if they have been selected as a WMF Scholar by approximately August 1, 2015. Applicants must hold a secondary education with excellent grades. The applicants will be studying in their country or other country in the world. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Developing countries
Level: post-secondary school (college, university, polytechnic, trade school).
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the university.
Deadline: April 1, 2015
Funded By: Wells Mountain Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarship is targeted for Students of Developing countries can apply for this scholarship. (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia,
Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: 2015 Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarship range from $300.US to $2000. US.Financial support is primarily to cover the costs of the education itself and directly related expenses including books and supplies
‣ The Wells Mountain Foundation is a public charitable foundation based in Bristol, Vermont, USA, which has been approved under the United States Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3).
‣ The purpose of the Foundation is primarily to support programs and individuals in developing nations or other situations of extreme poverty.
‣ Each year the Foundation’s Empowerment Through Education program provides support to students as they pursue various educational objectives.
‣ successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
‣ will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world
‣ plans to live and work in their own country after they graduate
‣ has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMF scholarship
‣ may have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
‣ The 2015 WMF Scholars will be announced on this site on August 1, 2015.
‣ The list of this year’s recipients will only appear on this website.
‣ Applicants who do not receive the scholarship will not be notified individually of this result.
‣ Applications should be submitted by post and electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on April 1, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.