2015 VISRA Undergraduate Summer Research Internship Programme In USA , and applications are submitted till January 15, 2015. Vanderbilt University is offering VISRA Undergraduate summer internship Program. International students other than students of USA can apply for this internship program. This is paid internship program. A stipend of $3,000.00 to help you pay other expenses (meals, local transportation, etc.) during VISRA. The June to July section of VISRA is open to any currently enrolled international undergraduate student. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Vanderbilt University | USA
Field(s): Participants in the Vanderbilt International Summer Research Academy conduct a research project under the supervision of a Vanderbilt faculty scientist.
Deadline: January 15, 2015.
Funded By: Vanderbilt University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 VISRA Undergraduate Summer Research Internship is targeted for International students other than students of USA can apply for this internship program.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: The 2015 program will run from June 8 until August 1, 2015
‣ Scholarship covers: Yes, Vanderbilt University will pay for Summer Research Academy participants. This includes:
‣ Participants in the Vanderbilt International Summer Research Academy conduct a research project under the supervision of a Vanderbilt faculty scientist.
‣ The June to July section of VISRA is open to any currently enrolled international undergraduate student. The 2015 program will run from June 8 until August 1, 2015.
‣ Applicants cannot be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
‣ Applicants should have a strong desire to pursue an advanced (PhD) degree and should be highly motivated to learn.
‣ Applicants should have completed at least 2 years of university studies, achieving high grades.
‣ We anticipate that most VISRA students will currently be enrolled in a University outside of the United States and will have recently completed their second or third year of studies.
‣ While all international students are welcome to apply, preference will be given to students who are currently outside of the United States
‣ Applicants should have excellent English language skills. While your English may improve at the Academy, this is not an opportunity to study English.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Internship Applications are due on January 15, 2015
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.