2015 Vice-Chancellors International Scholarships at Macquarie University in Australia , and applications are submitted till 30th September 2014. Macquarie University, Australia is offering full scholarships for international students other than Australian or New Zealand students. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. Students must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for undergraduate applications. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Macquarie University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for studying any one of the courses (scholarships are not available for the following courses: Master of Business Administration, Master of Management, Master of Applied Finance, Master of Advanced Surgery, Master of Surgery and Doctor of Physiotherapy) offered by the Macquarie University in Australia.
Deadline: 30th September 2014
Funded By: Macquarie University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):2015 Vice-Chancellors International Scholarships are targeted for International students other than Australian or New Zealand students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The maximum period covered by Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is the standard Duration of Program which is indicated on the scholarship offer letter.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is available across most courses to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
‣ The 2015 Vice-Chancellors International Scholarship is available across most courses to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
‣ The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships do not provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
‣ This scholarship is not available to students studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business & Technology (SIBT).
‣ Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
‣ Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
‣ Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications. You are not eligible if:
‣ You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia
‣ You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level
‣ You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously
‣ You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University
‣ You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University
‣ You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT
‣ You currently received full scholarship from Macquarie University you must wait at least one year after you complete your current degree to apply another full scholarship.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified in November 2014.
‣ Applicants must complete an online course application form.
‣ Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
‣ Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form.
‣ Applicants must complete an online MUIS application form.
‣ Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for: Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Undergraduate and Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Postgraduate
‣ Please note that applicants can only receive one scholarship
‣ To apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, applicants must nominate two referees to complete a Referee Report and applicants must also provide a ‘Statement of Purpose’ of approximately one page outlining their interest in the scholarship program and indicating how the academic qualification will benefit themselves and their community.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due to 30th September 2014 for Semester 1.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.