2017 UWE MSc International Management Scholarship in UK, and applications are submitted till 30 April 2017. University of the West of England is awarding MSc scholarship in international management for international students. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have either an unconditional offer or a conditional offer based on either a predicted 1st class degree or IELTS if required. Scholarships cover 50% of tuition fee. Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of the West of England | UK
Level: MSc programme
Field(s): in the area of International Management.
Deadline: 30 April 2017.
Funded By: University of the West of England (UWE), UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UWE MSc International Management Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Up to 2 scholarships are available (one for September 2017 start and one for January 2018 start)
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarship is awarded for the duration of study.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships cover 50% of tuition fee. Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
‣ University of the West of England is inviting applications for UWE MSc International Management Scholarship.
‣ Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
‣ Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
‣ Have either an unconditional offer or a conditional offer based on either a predicted 1st class degree or IELTS if required
‣ Be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
‣ Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
‣ Not have previously studied in the UK
‣ Selection will be based on academic excellence.
Scholarship Application Method
Applications for the MSc International Management course can be made online by selecting the 'Apply for this course' option on the web page. In your personal statement, which forms part of your application, please say why you believe you have the potential for:
Please take care to address all three areas in your statement.
Like all applicants, you should also explain why you wish to study the MSc International Management.
Students who have deferred their application from academic year 2016/2017 to 2017/2018 will need to write another personal statement if they would like to be considered for the Scholarship and upload it via their UWE welcome portal.
Applicants should clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for MSc International Management Scholarship” before uploading via their welcome portal.
The submission deadline is 30 April 2017.
Please contact the MSc International Management Scholarship programme leader if you have any queries.
Read the scholarship terms and conditions.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 April 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.