2015 University College Maastricht Scholarships for Non EU Students in Netherlands , and applications are submitted till January 5th, 2015. University College Maastricht (UCM) is offering three scholarships to highly qualified non-EU students for enrolling at UCM in September. Scholarships are awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s with a maximum of 36 months. The funding covers tuition fee, visa costs, insurance, living expenses per month. Applicants must be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):University College Maastricht | Netherlands
Level: Bachelor’s programme
Field(s): Liberal Arts & Sciences program at University College Maastricht.
Deadline: January 5th, 2015.
Funded By: University College Maastricht (UCM)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 University College Maastricht Scholarships are targeted for applicants from a country outside the EEA
‣ Award No: Three UCM Scholarship scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The UCM scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s programme with a maximum of 36 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: The annual amount of the UCM scholarship -Tuition Fee €10.500 -Arranged and paid by UCM Visa Costs €300 -Arranged and paid by UCM Insurance €500 -Arranged and paid by UCM Living expenses per month €500 Paid by UCM
‣ University College Maastricht (UCM) will give financial support to three students who will be invited to enroll at UCM in September.
‣ Highly qualified, low-income students coming from a non-EU/EEA country are eligible for the UCM scholarship.
‣ Applicants must be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake and must meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (‘MVV’ residence permit).
‣ Please note that current UCM students cannot apply for this scholarship.
‣ All 2015 University College Maastricht Scholarships applicants have been reviewed by the UCM Board of Admissions, they will decide which candidates will be invited and which of the invited candidates will be granted one of the scholarships.
‣ Applicants will be informed about the decision in writing around March.
‣ In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must fill out the application form. Scholarship applications have to be uploaded in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in My UM together with all other required documents by January 5th.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on January 5th, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.