2015 Ulm University Degree Scholarships for International Students in Germany , and applications are submitted till 30th September . Ulm University is offering degree scholarships for international students. The scholarships support students at Ulm University, who are nearing graduation and in need through no fault of their own. The scholarship is awarded once for a period of up to one semester and amounts to 300 EUR per month. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Ulm University | Germany
Level: pursuing thesis programme at the Ulm University.
Field(s): all subjects available at the Ulm University.
Deadline: 30th September .
Funded By: Ulm University, Germany
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Ulm University Degree Scholarships are targeted for Foreign students
‣ No. of awards: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : These degree scholarships are offered for a period of up to one semester.
‣Value of Scholarship : The scholarship is awarded once for a period of up to one semester and amounts to 300 EUR per month.
‣ Ulm University (German: Universität Ulm) is a public university in the city of Ulm, in the South German state of Baden-Württemberg. The university was founded in 1967 and focuses on natural sciences, medicine, engineering sciences, mathematics, economics and computer science. With 9,188 students (summer semester 2013), it is one of the youngest public universities in Germany. Times Higher Education (THE) ranks it at position 16 among the world's top 100 universities under the age of 50 years in 2014, making it the highest-ranked young university in Germany.
‣ The scholarships are only awarded to students who have registered their thesis and are financially needy. The scholarships support foreign students at Ulm University, who are nearing graduation and in need through no fault of their own.
Scholarship Application Method
If you want to apply it, please submit the following documents:
• application form
• Summary of your study records (for example a copy of your transcript)
• registration certificate of the thesis
• curriculum vitae
• Income statement (generally statements of all bank accounts of the last 3 month)
• current certificate of enrolment
• copy of passport or identity card
Application deadlines are 28.02. and 30.09 respectively. Please submit the application at the International Office (helpdesk), Ulm University.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The application deadline is 30th September .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.