2015 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships at University of Skövde in Sweden , and applications are submitted till 15 August . University of Skövde is inviting applications for a number of available masters scholarships for the autumn semester 2015. Two types of scholarships i.e. UHR (tuition fee waivers of 31,250 SEK per semester) and HS Scholarships (tuition fee waivers of 25,000 SEK per semester) are granted for one academic semester. Both UHR and HS Scholarships will be extended to the following academic semester provided that the student’s study results are satisfactory. These scholarships are awarded before the commencement of the master’s program me. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Skövde | Sweden
Level: masters degree level
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Skövde.
Deadline: 15 August .
Funded By: University of Skövde, Sweden (UHR Scholarships are funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR)).
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships are targeted for Domestic and international students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: These masters scholarships are granted for one academic semester. Both UHR and HS Scholarships will be extended to the following academic semester provided that the student’s study results are satisfactory.
‣ Scholarship covers: UHR Scholarships: The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of 31,250 SEK per semester (50% of the tuition fee), and the amount is automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. -HS Scholarships: The scholarships consist of tuition fee waivers of 25,000 SEK per semester, and the amount is automatically deducted from the tuition fee.
‣ The University of Skövde offers a number of 2015 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships to students who are attending a Master’s programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees.
‣ If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about the scholarships they provide.
‣ If they are an existing student, unfortunately, they are not currently eligible to apply for a scholarship. These scholarships are awarded before the commencement of the master’s programme.
‣ The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit.
‣ First apply for one of studies at the University via University Admissions. You must apply for one of our master’s programmes at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions.
‣ Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you received from the University Admissions website.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 August .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.